Openings for Web Technology/QA/Product Manager/Software Architect
Send the profiles mentioning job code, current ctc and location in the
Position 1: Sr, Software Engineer (Web Technology)
Job Code: canv001
Role: Software Developer
Experience Range: 4 to 7 year
Canvera is a team of professionals with vast experience in Digital
Imaging, Internet Technologies, Marketing & Manufacturing that have
previously worked in nearly every corner of the world. We have come
together with a singular passion to create the world’s best Digital
Imaging products and services to serve the Indian market. Our product
development team has spent a lot of time understanding the needs and
tastes of the Indian consumer and we plan to bring some very exciting
and innovative products uniquely built for India. All our products are
manufactured locally using the best technologies and processes from
around the world. Our aspiration is to build one of the best companies
worldwide in this domain
* Design and develop highly scalable web based products/services.
* Hands on Knowledge in LAMP Technologies.
* Strong knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented models.
* Mentor junior engineers on design, architecture, coding practices
and engineering processes.
* Work with cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during
* Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for over all
architecture of the portal.
Candidate Profile Description
UG Qualification: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
* Minimum 3 years experience. At least 2 years in a highly-scalable
* Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior
* Experience with full life cycle development in PHP, and Linux
* Understanding of database-driven Web application design, relational
databases, and SQL
* B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent required.
Position 2: Software Engineer (QA Team)
Job Code: Gluster002
Role: Testing Engnr
Experience Range: 4 to 6 year
Gluster is exclusively focused on simplifying the task of storing and
managing the explosion of unstructured data while transforming the
economics of storage. Gluster is an open source clustered file system
that runs on commodity off-the-shelf hardware, delivering multiple
times the scalability and performance of conventional storage at a
fraction of the cost.
• 4 to 6 years of hands on testing experience in Unix, GNU/Linux
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other
technical degree with relevant experience is preferred.
• Development of test automation frameworks using Python, Perl, or C
• Extensive Unix/Linux systems administration skills
• S Quality Assurance Methodology, Test Planning, Test Case Design,
• Ability to multitask while ensuring quality of work
• Proven verbal and written communication skills and strong
• Design, Develop and implement software test plans
• Execute test cases and verify software defects
• Work closely with development engineers in resolution of problems
• Participate in design reviews, test design and test case reviews
• Maintain test reports and test summaries
• Communicate with other teams and groups in the company to improve
test procedures and practices
• Take on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute
towards team, department and company goals.
Position 3: Product Manager
Job Code: Support.com008
Role: Product Mgr
Experience Range: 7 to 10 year
Acting as the Business Manager of the products, the Product Manager
Have a thorough understanding of our Solutions Center environment
Have a strong understanding of technology and integration related to
customer care/technical support including CRM systems, Ticketing
Systems, IVR/Call Switches and other tools and technologies in
Be able to determine the requirements that are driven by business
metrics of reducing handle time, increasing customer satisfaction,
reducing costs and providing better service levels.
Define the product roadmap and specific feature set
Manage product releases
Act as the subject matter expert
Align and work with the other parts of the organization to ensure
success of the products.
The Product Manager will also act as an evangelist, educator and
trainer for the products.
1. BE, CS or Information Technology or equivalent preferred.
2. Graduate Degree or MBA, desirable.
3. Requires 5 – 7 years experience in a software environment in a
Product Management or Business Analysis or Program Management role.
4. Prior work experience in a technology or analysis role in a Call
Center is ideal/preferred.
5. Exhibit a «can-do» approach and inspire associates to excel,
confront negative attitudes and develop a team spirit.
6. Excellent written, verbal, presentation communication skills. Must
be able to read and interpret complex information, talk with customers
and listen attentively.
7. Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to
establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and
8. Able to bring about great results by preparing for problems or
opportunities in advance; transform and create productive business
9. Undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as
10. Good understanding of how technology works.
For the product or set of products – define product vision, themes,
release strategy, and roadmap, including product requirements features
and timing of releases.
Make tradeoff decisions for all features of the products driven by
Work with our North America based Solutions Center to identify top
themes and specific functionality that can help in making a business
Develop detailed functional specifications of the product features
under consideration and/or selected and approved products.
Understand and handle customer dissatisfies (gap analysis) based on
feedback from internal sources, the existing customer base, prospects,
and competition and make determination on product modifications and/or
Keep abreast of the overall industry trends and technical innovations
and how new technology is applicable for customer usage as it relates
to the products.
Work with our User Experience Design team to perform usability studies
and provide usability driven requirements for UI features.
2 Work with Engineering Product Development Managers to gain
commitment to schedule shared engineering, research and development
and quality assurance people resources and time.
Once people resources and time have been assigned, maintain close
contact with the PDMs and provide feedback throughout the development
cycle, as needed
3 Lead global cross-functional teams such as our Technology
Innovation Group to keep ahead of the curve in identifying incremental
and radical innovation opportunities in the products and technologies
he/she is responsible for.
4 Participate in business activities such as provide pre-sales
support, competitive analysis, assessment of new products/technologies
in the market and other strategic initiatives from time to time.
5. Work with legal team to ensure that the company’s intellectual
property is protected and that business with third parties is
transacted with integrity.
This may include:
Ensuring compliance with third-party licenses, including open source;
Proper disclosure of third-party software usage;
Supporting compliance with government standards; ensuring that license
grants are enforceable; and
Reviewing special wording in customer and partner contacts.
Position 4: Software Architect
Job Code: SA01
Experience Range: 5 to 7 year
We are looking for Software Engineers / Senior Software Engineers to
join our global solution delivery team at Bangalore, India. In this
role, you will be responsible for analyzing the requirements,
designing and developing future modules of our award winning flagship
software product suite Aurigo BRIX. You should have the ability to
work in a team, constantly meet deadlines and possess good written and
oral communication skills. You should be a good team player.
ಸಿರಿಗನ್ನಡಂ ಗೆಲ್ಗೆ ಸಿರಿಗನ್ನಡಂ ಬಾಳ್ಗೆ
All Job Openings : http://groups.google.com/group/jobjunction/topics?hl=en
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups «Job Junction» group.
Send us your resume to [email protected], we will post you updated openings.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at